The top 9 things I did with my hours from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM yesterday:
- Went to the drive-thru at McDonald’s to buy my combo #1. Eat breakfast at home.
- Discussed politics with hubby over breakfast while also sipping tea. (There are so many things that a) make me angry b) scare me.)
- Reviewed movie times. A Monster Calls is no longer playing at a nearby theater. Slightly disappointed that I missed another movie before it left the theater. But persevered to try to make it a great day anyways.
- Fiddled with my Pushing Boundaries website to turn one of my blog pictures into one of the front pages. (It seems ridiculous that I haven’t personalized this website yet. Successfully completed this task today.)
- Finally took a shower at 11:00 AM. (That’s the latest I have showered in over a year.)
- Cleaned my floors and mopped them. (Ok, ok. I like having a clean house on Saturday’s. It’s a thing.)
- Went to Starbucks and spent 1.5 hours drinking tea, eat a snack and read my book. (Do you remember that book The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald? That’s the one I read. It’s been 6 months. I’m enjoying it, I just never get a chance to read it.)
- Cue Mission Impossible music…. Ha! Successfully purchased new work shoes!!
- Went to Chapters and perused magazines/books. Once I finish my current read, there are several other books that I want to read next.
I was hoping for a top 10 list but once I started writing this post I realized I didn’t do 10 things.
It was a beautiful slow day.